Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Trouble With The Natives.

Shout 99 sent me an e-mail today, they have published my comments about Taxation, Politics and fraudulent Political activity.

It is a shame really, because I have now posted it here and on BBC, Action Network. And I have e-mailed it to other Websites. The way things are going, "we are living in interesting times", as the Chinese might say. Years ago, I was based in Singapore and I began to pick up a few of the Chinese words and phrases but the only ones that I remember are the rude ones. Funny that, I can swear in quite a lot of different languages.

Back to the Politics. I was reading Quentin Letts, Parliamentary column in the Daily Mail today, he has certainly marked John Huttons card. The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions has one of the biggest budgets, if not The biggest Budget, of any Government Department. It stands to reason, he is for the biggest Drop when the time comes. All told, I think his Budget is in the region of £150 Billion, and I know some four or five years ago, the misuse, failed management and outright Fraud was responsible for the "loss" of £12 Billion. The Committee of MPs, responsible for reporting these affairs, reduced the Figure to £8 Billion, and the report is in the House of Commons Library. And it has, or was, some years since an Audit gave the DSS or DoHSS, a clean bill of health.

Enough for now. Back soon. Regards, AxetheTax/WatchKeeper.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9