Monday, August 18, 2008

THIS COULD BE MELTDOWN TIME.

First things first. Again, the flooding of half of Norfolk is in the evening news. To my way of thinking there is only one way to deal with people like the bunch of **it at Westminster and Whitehall, and that is to use the technology of the day, and the tricks built into the convolutions that are now System of Taxation for the working Taxpayer, and just ignore Westminster and start again.
What I am thinking of is the remark I heard a week or so back "Home Rule for Norfolk"
and it would be perfectly legal. I have spoken to a number of District and County Councillors, and while it would be illegal for any elected officer to take part in such a manoeuvre, once it was done we could ask the Parish, Town and County Council to receive the Taxation in some orderly fashion. I do have suggestions to put forward. But others should be approach to offer their opinion.

Again, at the beginning of this year, I made a prediction that in my opinion, the European Union would not last out the year. It looks as if I might be right. Germany, France, Spain and Italy are in a very bad way financially. In fact, almost as bad as we in Britain are. And what I have been saying about Britains system of Taxation and how to avoid it, would apply across all of the EU. It's time we put these useless Politicians back in their boxes and nailed down.
This system already exists for quite a lot of people, I just want to make it available to all Taxpayer, especially PAYE payers. This bloody lot at Westminster have been robbing you for years. Now it is time to get your own back.
Regards, TaxAxe WatchKeeper. "Norfolk's Mutineer"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9