Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just An Opening Shot. A range Finder.

I seem to have spent all day trying to get things sorted out on Google. I've just looked at the time, I'm past my bed time and the cat will be after me soon. The wifes feet are too cold to sleep on, it must be mine.

Now, on Monday, 14th. August, Channel 4, "Dispatches", broadcast a programme with Liam Halligan, about the cost and Fraud within the PFI, contracts. Some two, three or more years ago, I contacted Sir John Bond, Chairman of HSBC. And Robert Whelan, Director of Civitas, about the same thing. I had worked it out that these people were "Ripping off the Taxpayers" for Billions over a period of time.

To cut out most of the research that took months if not years, it turns out that my estimate of £1600 Billion, of Debt that Gordon has piled up, is not far adrift of Liam Halligan's £1500 Billion. Where we do differ is in the time scale. Liam has allowed 30 years, Pay Back time. The case that featured in the Programme, The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, is one of the biggest Frauds this Country has seen. The Pay Back time is Sixty years, I have the assurance in writing from the NHS, and working on these figures, Children, Not Yet Born, will spend their whole Life, Paying Back the Money that Gordon Brown and this Government have Mortgaged this Country to.

There is only one thing to do. Take every Penny away from Westminster and Whitehall. They are acting like, I was going to say, "Drunken Sailors", but that would insult the Navy. No, they are just the "Whacky Backy", Flower People. They might even be the "Flower Pot Men" Didn't Mo Mowlem remark in her book, that Members of the Labour Party, used to visit in the evening, when she was a Minister, and they sat around smoking "Pot", and other things? I don't know, I never got beyond the Whisky stage myself. And I used my own money to buy that. Taxpayers didn't pay for my lifestyle.

Have done with the lot of them, I'm just waiting for the house of cards to fall when they let the last Muslum Terrorist go in a week or two. Ried is going to be covered with Egg, as are any number of "Coppers" from the Met' and other "Security" sections.

Time to get to bed, sorry I ended up rambling. I'll make an early start next time. Regards, ATF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9