Wednesday, January 24, 2007

NO NAME ALLOWED

I have just spent the last four hours going over my answer to a rejection by Microsoft. I had posted an innocent (?) notice on the Money message boards and it was published and on the Website. I did think of e-mailing it to one of my addresses to save a copy, but it did not occur to me that my posting would be removed. It wasn't abusive. There was no bad language involved. I included a rider at the end, stating that I had written evidence for my remarks. I claimed that the Westminster and Whitehall Administration is now so dishonest, corrupt and untrustworthy, that the Taxpayers have every right to remove theirself from the Governments Direct Taxation Regime. I also claim that the BBC, sent me a copy of a statement by David Varney, head of HMRC at the time, saying that his Staff, had stolen £13 Million, of Taxpayers money, after I objected to the remark, by Mr. Varney, that only Tax Credits had been stolen. And I believe it is common knowledge, that the NAO, is looking into the possibility that some £400 to £500 Million, of unaccounted funds Might have gone the same way. Richard Bacon MP, is also involved in that investigation.

Well, it is time now for my ablutions. Not the Religious kind, just the wash and brush up. I will continue in about an hour. Regards, ATF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9