Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Mistake. It must be Monday.

Yesterday I posted a short article, listing some of my links. One link was for the other Website on this Dashboard. -: http://endofdirecttaxation.blogspot.com and the other Website

is-: http://watchkeeperstaxation.blogspot.com I am now so confused, I'm not sure which site I'm on. It should be, End of Direct Taxation.

The reason for all this confusion is the fact that I've been trawling the on-Line Observer and it has left me a bit dazed. I'm sure I started on Monday 12th. but then it was back to Sundaythe 11th.

And "they" say technology saves time ? Don't you believe a word of it. A straightforward letter, Dear Sir, Yours Sincerely. would have taken half an hour. So far I've been on this thing for two and a half hours. And I'm not finished yet.

Now that I am here I'll point out these two sites and ask you, if you have the time that is, have a look, and let me know if I'm wasting my time. A great many Well Off People, avoid Taxation. I just want All the Workers on PAYE to have the same opportunity. The "little people," the "ordinary people", as Blair calls them.
Well folks, time for Tea. Regards, ATF. WatchKeeper.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9