Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Accidental C- - k Ups When Things go Right.

I was messing about on a Website and I must have clicked a link of some sort, because next thing I know I'm looking at a site, Bloggers4labour. org

I couldn't resist it. I had to make a contribution. (must remember to put the links in) The subject of the thread I was reading was my favourite, Taxation. I had a go at reminding the members of the site, that Gordon Brown has made a mountain of debt and it is still getting bigger. So far it amounts to about £1600 Billion. And the way it is scheduled, on a five yearly review, with yearly updates and increases in running costs. Every five years , could be the end of the debt. But then again, if that was to be the case, why should there be the necessity for extending the repayment period every five years ?

I put it to the Labour members and supportes, that children not yet born, and those children who wont be born until 2075 at least, will spend all their working lives paying off the debt, built up today to hide the "stupidity" of Politics today. And I mean Politics. Not Labour Politics. Or any other sort of Politics. You could hardly get a fag paper between them, They are all as bad as each other, and they are all at fault and equally guilty. ( this is debt not recorded on public accounts. Off-book accounting.)

I also pointed out, the only remedy that I can see, is for the Taxpayers to renegue on the Governments promise. Westminster and Whitehall, have had their day. The governance of the People woul be better served if the Public Services were broken up into County size Authorities. There is no reason why smaller groups should not join together for mutual comfort and support on costs and other duties.

Enough for now, refreshment and a relaxing cup of tea is in order. Regards, ATF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9