Sunday, December 17, 2006

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE CLATTERING TRAIN.

I have got hold of a book, Plundering The Public Sector. By David Craig, with Richard Brooks, of Private Eye. And I thank them for all the information.

Chapter 13, Entitled, "What Do We Do Next ? We must act now to stop the decimation of our public services".

I went to the last chapter first. I'm like that, I never do the expected. But then, I have my own idea of how to put a stop to the Fraud and Corruption going on at Westminster and Whitehall. I have letters from PwC, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, and although this book is not in favour of Ernst & Young, they are the only Auditors, Accountants who were willing to give me time and help me when I was putting this remedy, together.

Even the people who are so busy helping themselves to your money, have their own people working as Members of Parliament. And all the benefits of them, their people, being Ministers.

Arthur Anderson, scandal, fraud, going back to 1980s and DeLorean Cars, all the way to Enron in America, and now, now, what did Patricia Hewitt do before Politcs ? With Liam Byrne, the pair worked for Anderson's to begin with. Now I believe they both work for the NHS, or the DoH, at least. But then there does seem to be an awful lot of Anderson personnel who are work across all of the Government departments.

And the PMG ? Geoffrey Robinson, MP for Coventry. Of all things, he gets the job of Pay Master General. Robert Maxwell's righthand man and his lefthand man. He was also Finance Director of British Leyland I believe, before it went "bust". He seems to have ended up with several millions of £Pounds stashed away in off-shore accounts.

Enough. The rotten-ness of corrupted business has infected the Labour Government almost from top to bottom. Not that many escape the smell, even the Chairman of the Inland Revenue, David Varney, had to admit that his Staff, at that time, had stolen £13 million, cash. And about £400 million that was missing, was being investigated. That is the Taxpayers Money, Your Money.

I have started another two or three Websites, and I have revived again the -: http://www.endoftaxnic.co.uk I want to link them together and get a much wider spread. I cannot believe the Taxpayers are that dumb they are going to let these, Politicians, Auditors, Accountants and Consultants' rob them of these Billions of £Pounds.

In 1996, Management Consultancies Association, members were earning £196 million from the Taxpayers. In 2004 that had increased to £1,865 million. But even that was only part of the money they got from the Taxpayers. It is estimated, (not by me.) that to date they have had £70 Billions of your Money. I do hope I have made you feel better, knowing how well you are looking after those sad Millionaires, they do work hard for, (to get hold of) your money.

It is no good thinking you can change the system by voting out this Government. You can't. These people are employed across most of the Government Departments. Your only way out is to change the Taxation System and take away their power to Demand Payment. I know, the accountants say it can't be done. But then, in so many cases accountants are part of the problem.

Get your bits and pieces together, I have already got the promise of the money to pay for it. And it is not a business, it is to be your Service. You state the Tax you Pay. (I would suggest 10% Tax after a threashold of £300 each week. The one Tax across the board. I estimate it will cost you 50 pence a week, £26.00 a year. Per Person.

Regards, ATF, TheTaxAxe

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9