Sunday, December 31, 2006

Now There's A Funny Thing To End The Year On.

I have just spent about three hours on Msn Windows Live, and Spaces. On Msn Money, I posted some comments about Taxation, and again on the subject of Pensions. That was in response to the question, posed by Windows/Spaces, "would you trust the Politicians Guarantee", or words to that effect. And now when I go to my Spaces Website, I can't access it. They wont let me in. I can log on, but I can't publish any comments. There is an account but no blog.

To begin with, I thought it was all my fault. But then other things happened. On the 19th. December, I was having trouble logging in so I asked a friend to give my Computer the once over. That's his job. We ended up having to change the Password. Within the next 24/48 hours, I had either four or it could have been six, e-mails from microsoft, telling me I had to change the Password again. All of this is still on my computer, the only bits I haven't got, are the postings I published.

Then again, earlier this year I had trouble with WordPress, so I can't use another Website dealing with the problems of Taxation and the dishonest fumblings of Westminster and Whitehall. I do still maintain the Website, :- http://www.endoftaxnic.co.uk

One thing has just occured to me. At the begining of this year, I was having the first posting problems with WordPress, on End Of Tax NIC., and I telephoned my friend and asked his advice. He asked me to give him my user name, and my Password. This I did and in moments he had logged in without any trouble. I have never used the blog site since that time. I am still excluded. The ISP, is not in the least concerned so I have ignored the site. It can't do "NameHogs" reputation much good.

Until today, I have always accepted that it was my inexperience and the clumsy use of the mouse and keyboard. But the knock back from MSN, and Windows, is a surprise. The URL of my Website is:- http://spaces.msn.com/TaxAxe and :- http://taxaxe.spaces.live.com

After much thought, and knowing the consequence of my action, I think it best if I publish the User Name and Password for the End of Tax and WordPress site, and then the one User Name and Password for both Microsoft sites.


End of Tax:- Username = ATFlynn / Password = seawitch1

Spaces and TaxAxe are the same = atflynn@hotmail.co.uk / Password = blairwitch

Any one who want to have a go, try your luck, see if you can login. It is probably me, just making a balls up of it again. But if you do, would you be good enough to e-mail me and let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks, in advance.

Well, apart from all that, tomorrow is another year. So every time your Employer lets you know how much money he has paid you, and then, How much money You have paid Gordon, just remember, "You really don't have to pay that Obscene Amount of Direct Taxation". Let me show you how to reduce that to 10 Pence in the Pound. £0.10p. Now that sounds more to my liking. How about you? That's the Employees, now the Employers. Some five years ago I put this proposition to the four Auditors, Accountants, I had no idea at that time, but I was a little surprised when I got a knock back. I was under the impression that accountants worked for the Companies and Businesses, the Commercial sector of the City. I had no idea that the Taxpayer was paying them so many Billions of £Pounds every year, and just for a walk on part.

For goodness sake, take your Money away from those "Tossers" of Westminster and Whitehall.

Happy New Year to one and ALL. Regards, ATF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9