Friday, December 29, 2006

End Of Year Regrets/Wishes For 2007

There is a Website by Nick Cohen at:- http://www.nickcohen.net I like the dialog, or rather the text. the subject is my type of subject. I just find it sad that it is closed to any comments.

At the moment, there is a very good article on Tax Avoidance. Now this really is my "bag". To a great extent I agree with Mr. Cohen, but I do believe he is coming at the problem from the opposite direction from me. I believe all should Avoid Taxation, Mr. Cohen believes None should Avoid Taxation. Or so it would appear.

To my way of thinking, over the last fifty to sixty years, all Governments have been fraudulent when it came to fiscal affairs, Tax Revenues and honest reporting of figures. Today most of the information from the Government relating to Treasury matters, is nothing more than "Fairy Stories".

Nick Cohen seems to think that it is not quite right, that the very rich can easily Avoid Taxation and just carry as normal. I have no objection to that at all. What everyone should object to is the fact that this method of Taxation is not available to ALL of the Taxpaying population.

It is a very simple manoeuvre for all Employers and Employees, to remove themselves from the clutches of HMRC, the Treasury and the Government. Every move I propose, is perfectly legal. I have had people at the Treasury who worked for the Tax Policy Unit, look this over and pronounce on its Legality. the Tax Policy Unit has been closed down along with the Anti Fraud Unit they worked with. As have Security Units at the Home Office, the DTI, the DSS and others.

Our Democracy has now been so Bastardised, with elected MPs just keeping their seats warm, while unelected Consultants and Advisers, with others, run,or at least control most of the day to day functions of a defunct Civil Service. Why do you think you the poor bloody Taxpayer has paid out at least £70 Billion of your money on these people? We have an elected Parliament, a Cabinet. And yet Senior Ministers need outside advisers to run the country.

Pick the Bones out of that. You either pay for an Elected Government, or you Hire Consultants and Advisers. Not Both.

Blair and the rest of the Politicians you have Elected, are not up to the Job. Have done with them and Westminster and Whitehall. Go Local, Pay your Taxes Locally Spend your Money Locally and Control your own County in it entirety. YOU DO NOT NEED WESTMINSTER.
So why waste the money. Regards, ATF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Left school Christmas 1949. Joined Army 1953. First went to Sea in 1956, apart from Troopships while in the Army, and I was in Melbourne for Olympics of '56, just the start. Then joined Oil Exploration Service Company in 1960 (?) finishing in 1978/9